Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cornfest Fail

Cornfest

At the summer Cornfest
Where all the circus folk gather
To take our money
In exchange for terrible prizes
We gave the CD toss game a shot
It was a simple enough game
Toss one music CD
Make it land on the stand
And you earn a new music CD
Otherwise you earn
Whatever CD that you tossed
All three of us were losers
I walked away with twenty tracks
Of elevator music
Katie with classical music
Half the tracks skipping
And my friend Todd
The greatest prize of all
A CD that wouldn't play
Until he put it in his computer
Where it then released a virus
And corrupted his homework files
I miss you, summer Cornfest

2 comments:

Katherine said...

really? I totally don't remember this... at all...

Aaron said...

Aw, I wish I still had my CD to prove it to you. A lot of bad cornfest memories. :D